Treat your company’s high performers to something truly special, a personally hosted experience at a world famous fishing lodge. A Tongariro Lodge outdoor package makes the ideal corporate incentive reward.
Below are just some examples of what a unique New Zealand corporate incentive could include.
For more, see the outdoor activities page.
- Return limousine transfers from Taupo airport to Tongariro Lodge
- Accommodation in superb riverside villas or chalets
- Four course dinner
- English cooked breakfast
- Gourmet packed lunches
Your New Zealand incentive could include a range of activities:
- Guided fly fishing with one of Tongariro Lodge’s internationally famous resident guides.
Helicopter wilderness fishing options or charter launch. Read more on the fishing page.
- Golf, play Wairakei International or helicopter to Cape Kidnappers, or the Jack Nicklaus Kinloch Course.
- Heli-hiking - be whisked away from the lodge to the tops of the Kaimanawa Ranges and enjoy some of the best guided heli-hiking and scenery in New Zealand.
- Helicopter scenic flight over the majestic lakes and mountains of the World Heritage, Tongariro National Park.
- Snow skiing or white water rafting packages.
E-mail our conference and incentive manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, now and we can discuss with you in detail what package would best suit your requirements.